Call for Submittals
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 03.31.21 at 5:00 PM
The 2021 theme for Georgia Chapter of the Association for Learning Environments Summer Conference is “RESTORE | RESET | RECONNECT”. The theme speaks to the following:
- RESTORE | Whether it’s a pandemic, construction issue, or inflation, having the ability to respond quickly is the world we are now a member.
- RESET | Eventually we will settle in to the next “normal”. What will that look like? How can we transition between now and then?
- RECONNECT | Regardless of situations, people have an innate desire to connect with others. How is the time to get back together.
The Summer Conference is quickly approaching and we anticipate the best conference to date. It’s now time to open our Call for Presentations.
Our goal is to provide presentations that challenge the industry to provide facilities that will provide Georgia Schools with high performance facilities that will withstand the ever-evolving education environment.
Please include the following information with your submission:
- Presentation Summary (please limit to one paragraph)
- Possible Speakers and summary of qualifications
All presentations should focus on educating school facility representatives and other attendees on new technologies, updated processes and procedures, innovative strategies, etc. that support our stated theme. We particularly encourage joint participation with school facility representatives where real-life strategies have been implemented. We encourage school facility representatives with interesting challenges and stories to share them with their peers through presentations, as well. Sessions should not have a commercial or sales-oriented focus.
Sessions will be sixty (60) minutes in length, with a balance of time for presentation and group discussion. AV equipment will be available, if requested. All presentations will be converted to PDF files and posted to the Georgia A4LE website. All proposals for consideration must be submitted on or before March 31, 2020.